Wednesday, November 30, 2005



I Hate Clerks

I don't smoke and I haven't for a number of years now, however a friend of mine does and he asked me to take him to the local smoke shop. With me so far? Good.

So me and this buddy of mine head into a tobacco store so he can pick up a few goodies. It fucking stinks in here. I guess the best way to describe it is if you took a rotten egg and crammed it into the anal cavity of a dead horse which had recently been sprayed by a skunk and had been lying in a rotten cabbage patch for two weeks in August that you'd just set fire to and peed on... It would still smell better than this place. It was rough, okay? After he gathered up the things that he wanted, I asked the lady behind the counter if I could have change for a $20. Does she give me change? Why hell no! She takes the money for dude's cigs out of my pocket! I told her that I wasn't buying the tobacco and that I just wanted change, but she refused to make it right.

When I hand you money and say I want change, God damn it I WANT CHANGE. I don't want you to fuck me out of my cash and tell me that I should take it up with another guy in the store. For all this bitch knew I wasn't even acquainted with this guy.

I hope they both get fucking lung, throat, tounge, mouth and asshole cancer.

Death to clerks.


Back to Home Page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you friend ever pay you back? I have a feeling that since he bum a ride he bum your money too!

There was a store like this in Texas and the one time I asked for change the clerk said no. IDK WTF is up with these people!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

Long story short the police became involved. (I'll let you fill that one in however you care to.) My friend did eventually wind up giving me my money back, and I never even asked for it... I just looked at him with the promise of bloody murder in my eyes and he opted for monetary compensation once we were back in the Jeep.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment