Monday, February 13, 2006


Allah-Bout Cartoons




Islam fundamentalists are calling for the death of the artist who drew this cartoon.

Earlier this week I heard about a cartoon, (several of them actually), printed in a Danish newspaper that got the Islamic community in an uproar. One was of the prophet Muhammad wearing a turban with a bomb in it. The cartoon was later reprinted by other newspapers in Europe.

The shit hit the fan. The Islamic bunch condemned the cartoon and certain elements have decided to resort to violence about it. Islam means "peace". At least it does when I research it. Keep in mind that these cartoons were drawn by a Danish artist for a Danish paper. The cartoons, to my knowledge, have never ran in an American publication.... So protesters of the cartoons recently marched on a US Embassy in one of Afhanistan's southern provinces. They threw rocks and sticks at police. The police were forced to fire into the crowd after warning shots had no deterrent effect.

This is too fucking easy. You, the champions of Islam (means "peace" remember?) have made bomb threats, made death threats, thrown rocks and sticks at cops, hacked websites, set fire to oil tankers and have been responsible for getting people killed. I personally think the fucking bomb in Muhammad's turban fits by everything you've shown me. Your actions have rebuked nothing.

Your own leaders have even released the following statement: "Aggression against life and property can only damage the image of a peaceful Islam," The statement was released jointly by Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan and the EU chief Javier Solana.

I agree with them. Islam as practiced by these cheese-dicks is anything but peaceful. (Not that it was ever nice toward Jews.) Islam's image of being peaceful IS damaged, and it has been so for a long, long time. This is just the latest batch of monkeyshines showing the world that Islamic traditions are violent, vengeful and hate filled. They aren't supposed to be, but that's what they're showing.

Further, I have no patience with totalitarianism of any stripe. These people are demanding that everyone in the world bow down and retract something that doesn't affect them in any way. One way to live, one way to think, one way to be. Ours.

So fuck you and your theocratic need to bend me to your will in the name of Allah. Fuck you and your sociopathic need to quash free speech by calling for the death of anyone you disagree with. In fact, fuck you on general principles. Get off my TV and off my back. Get out of my inbox, mailbox, house, life, and sight. It's a cartoon of an arab with a bomb in his hat. That could be damned near anybody in the middle-east these days. Half of them have taken Muhammad's name as their own anyway.

Do you want to know something? You sorry ass people are sickos who aren't the least bit interested in Islam. All you want is just an excuse to do damage and harm people. I lump you with the asshat snipers down in New Orleans who shot and killed relief workers. I lump you with the people who were dropping bricks off overpasses during the trucking strikes in the 70's here in the United States. Ditto the L,A. riots of the 90's. You have an excuse now to get off by hurting people. Paradise does not wait for you.

So hack my site, call me with bomb threats and try to take my site down. It won't work. Everything is backed up and safely stored on a local machine with a hard-copy on a shelf. Images, text, format... everything. You take it down via computer crime, it goes right back up in ten minutes if I'm taking my time.

Threaten to kick my ass? That's nice. I'm a black belt in Ju-Jitsu and Samoan Bone Breaking. I also practice Western European swordfighting. I want to see this.

Guns? Hey! That's great! But you should know that Smith & Wesson didn't just make one and give it to you for your fucking birthday... hint hint. Or should I say "click click"?

You suck.


Back to Home Page

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for my daily amusement!!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have certainly said a mouthful! And to be honest, it isn't what most of us are already thinking...

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK!!! It came out wrong....
It was supposed to say... "It isn't like the rest of us aren't thinking the same thing..."

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment