Thursday, July 27, 2006

What Kind Of Shallow Co-Dependant Are You?




Question 1: Do you have a MySpace account?

Like, oh my god, I LIVE for MySpace!

Yes, I have an account, but I don't use it that much.

No, but I've been thinking about signing up for one.

Fuck MySpace.


Question 2: Do you have any friends outside of the ones on MySpace?

I don't understand the question. What do you mean?

MySpace is my only means of communication with this "outside" you speak of.

I have a friend.

I'm not twitchy. Again, fuck MySpace.


Question 3: Have you ever attended a convention of any kind?

I've bought tickets to the next 6 annual Star Wars conventions so I don't have to stand in line.

Anime is a way of life!

I want to but my boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't like it so we don't go.

I'm not a people person.


Question 4: Would you say that you are a compulsive test taker?

I love taking tests! You can learn so much about yourself!

I've taken a few of them.

I took one once, but lost interest mid way through.

I don't take tests.


Question 5: Have you ever seen a woman, (neither your mother nor yourself), naked?

Yes, I have.

No, I have not.

Do RealDolls count?

Hey, grandma was pretty hot.


Question 6: Are online quizzes fun and informative?

OHMIGOD this is SooooOoOOoo much fun!

I'm rather bored, actually.

Eat shit, fucker.

Sometimes... sometimes my diaper leaks.


Question 7: Do you enjoy letting others handle all the difficult decisions?

Oh that is SO totally me!

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

No.

Thinking too much gives you wrinkles.


Question 8: Would you say that tests such as this one accurately identify your personality?

Of course! If you can't trust tests, what can you trust?

There might be something to it, but I'm reserving judgement.

I'd say it depends on the test and the author's credentials as a test writer.

This is so completely full of shit.


Question 9: Do you hate your job, but work there anyway because you'd rather be stable than happy?

I love my job, even though it's really hard sometimes and I never seem to have a day off because I'm always called in. They need me.

My job's okay. I do what I have to do so the lights stay on for right now, but I'm going to get a better job soon.

Work sucks and they've got me by the balls.

Work? Pfft! Where's the fun in that? Stables are for horses.


Question 10: Chocolate?

OHMIGOD YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

It's not a substitute for the real thing.

It makes me break out.

Fat ass.







Back to Home Page

0 Comments: